5.31.2009

Number 6

Happy Anniversary Baby!  It seems hard to believe that just 6 years ago we were getting ready for our wedding.  Who knew that you would be late and that we would have a monsoon?  (For the record, the limo driver made him late)   I will never forget the look on your face when our eyes met at each end of that VERY long isle.  You are still as handsome today as you were then!  I am proud to be your wife and to call you my husband.  
When we met, I was 15 and you were 18.  I would've never guessed that you would be mine.  I'm so happy that God gave me you.  I don't know what I would do without you!  You are the love of my life.  You are the best Daddy in all the land!  You make me a better woman, a better wife and a better mother.  I need you! 
Happy Anniversary!  I love you!

3 comments:

Lucille and Keith said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! We love you both so much and are wishing you a HAPPY HAPPY DAY! I hope you two can look back on the past 6 years and all the wonderful memories you have had... and look forward to all the wonderful memories to come! You guys are a wonderful couple and I know you will have a happy life together, FOREVER!!
Love you always,
Lucille and Keith

Anonymous said...

I love you to baby. Sorry we didn't get to spend much time together. Some day school won't always be in the way of our life. Love You

rebecca said...

awwww. this is SO sweet! Gosh - you guys have known each other a long time! Congrats!