5.05.2009

Happy Birthday My Biggest Boy!!!

My big dude!  Happy fourth birthday!!!  You are so sweet.  I love you all the way to Heaven.  Four years ago you decided that May 5th was the day.  We were expecting you a little closer to June 12th.  When my water broke at 4:00 in the morning I didn't have too many choices.  Your Daddy was scheduled to go on a canoe trip with some intercity kids and if you would've waited even 3 more hours he would've been gone and you would've come into the world without him.  When my water broke I had to wake up your Daddy and he was stunned.  He may have sworn.  :º)  I was only in labor for 9 1/2 hours start to finish.  I was sitting in the bed and I remember looking at Daddy and I realized that if you in fact did come on that day that your birthday would be 5-5-5.  What are the odds?  It was awesome!  You made it really easy for me!  You were a little dude but you were all mine.  You have come so far.  I have been privileged to have you as my oldest son.  I love you Michael.  Happy Birthday Pal!

3 comments:

rebecca said...

wow! he was quite earlier than expected and what an awesome and easy birth date to remember. I hope you all had fun celebrating! ( :

Aunt Maury said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL. We can't wait to see you in a couple weeks. We love you so, so much! Aunt Maury, JD, and Jake

Gwenn said...

Awe! My Castle! Your aunt is the worst...She let her busy days get in the way of wishing you a happy birthday. I am so sorry I didn't get a chance to call (well that isn't entirely true...I did want to call at like 2:00 in the morning, but your mommy and daddy wouldn't have been too happy with me). I will call you on Sunday after Angela's wedding is all done. I love you big boy and can't believe you are already 4!