5.30.2009

May 30

Aaaaahhhh, Smints.  The name of these cookies was 4 words long so I shortened it to Smints.  As in "Linda'S mints."  These babies MELT in your mouth.  They may be my favorite cookie.  They are easy and DELICIOUS!  They are made with Ande's mints, oil, flour, sugar, eggs, vanilla and baking powder.  They are REALLY not Weight Watcher friendly but I just can't stop eating them.  Anyway, Michael and I made these for his preschool spring program tomorrow.  Preschool mothers beware.....Your taste buds are in for a shocking refreshment!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

send me the recipe!!!! PLEASE

Smint lover!! (Or Cille.. lol) said...

OH my goodness! These are BY FAR some of the best cookies ever!!! If you don't have the recipe you need to get it from Helen!!!!!! And trust me, YUM!!!

Great pic Helen!!! You do take the most amazing pics :-)

Love you!

Megan said...

You can't post a delicious picture of a cookie, give it that review and then not post the recipe! :-)