6.02.2009

10 on Tuesday

1. So we were about to leave this morning for Michael's well appointment.  I said to him "Oh, deodorant might be a good idea!"  Michael said "Oh, I'll help you put on your deodorant!!!"  I said "I'm pretty sure I'm capable of doing it my self but thank you Buddy."  Michael- "Are you Mommy?  *small pause*  Are you?"  I was cracking up!
2. While getting in the car today, I realized that I forgot my ipod.  While I was  inside retrieving it I left the car door open.  Michael jumped all over me when I got back in the car.  "MOMMY!  YOU CAN'T LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN LIKE THAT!!!  The birds might come in here and get my backpack.  I will be REALLY ANGRY if they get my backpack.  They could eat my backpack and eat my toys and I will be really really angry if the birds eat my toys and make a hole in my backpack.  Miss Tiffany will be very upset if they eat my backpack."  Ha ha ha ha!
3. Michael is in the 75% for his weight!  How is that possible?  That might be the biggest percentage he's ever held!
4. I mowed about 40% of our yard today.  Once the storm clouds surrounded me I figured it would be wise to stop and go join the boys for dinner.
5. It's the first time I have had to mow since moving out of M & D's house.  
6. I got to help with Michael's field day at school yesterday.  It was so much fun!  I actually have some sore leg muscles today.  I'm still not exactly sure what I did to earn such a pain.  
7. I'm really excited to have made some friends at preschool so I can have a summer full of fun with the girls!  
8. Tiffany and Cassie joined Weight Watchers on Monday so I'll see them every week for sure!!!  Good luck Ladies!
9. 22 days till Maureen turns 50!!!!!
10. Brian made it home safely!!!  It's good to have him home again.  Only one more week of school!!!!!
And here's a picture of Cassie and Kade watching the Preschool Spring Program on Sunday!

1 comment:

mo's sister said...

OOOOOOO Auntie Mo may just have to hurt you for this one!