6.09.2009

10 on Tuesday

1. I think it's safe to say that Carter likes some good old family comfort food.  We all love Rigatoni made with pepperoni.  You should've seen the other guy!
2. Oh wait!  Here he is!  He looks like a mix between an Oompa Loompa and one of those people from the 30's who put the black face on.  Lets just say that bath time came early tonight! 3. We are no where close to being ready for conference.
4. We leave on Thursday.  
5. Do you know what this is REALLY called?  I know you think you do.  Please put your guess in the comments.   6. Brian told Michael we will have to get him a laptop one day and Michael told us he wants a laptop just like Mommy's with an apple on it.  Ha ha ha!  I love my Mac.
7. We went to graduation parties this past weekend.  This is Christine, I babysat this girl from the time she was 2 weeks old.  I can not believe she just graduated!!!!!  We also went to Kayla's party and got to see the Kings!  She was about 5 when I met her.  It's so surreal to me.    8. These are the cards I made for Kayla and Christine.  I got this stamp set at Archiver's and I LOVE IT!  Congratulations Ladies!!!  I love you! 9. Carter has a small staff infection on his leg.  The doctor gave me some antibiotic ointment for it and if that doesn't clear it up he has some oral antibiotic I can fill.  Some silly bug got him in the yard about a week ago.  Saturday, it decided a week was a good time to turn large and infected.  Thanks to Doctor Daily! 
10. This fog was so cool I just had to get a picture.  It was a hot day and a quick rain.  It just hovered over the road.

6 comments:

brandi said...

well, it can't be a kiss? now i'm trying to think... what would a 4 year old call it...? a chocolate drop is too obvious. i'm totally stumped.

Gwenn said...

A shiss? I don't know just thinking of your Michael Whining impression and that's what I got. LOL

rebecca said...

they aren't kisses?

nannybannanny said...

he/she kiss?

Aunt Maury said...

So, what's the answer?

Cassie said...

love the messy face!