6.23.2009

Michael's Funny Day

First, My very first pair of shox has finally been downgraded to lawn mowing (or long moaning) shoes.  When I woke Michael up from nap time, I had said lawn mowing shoes on.  Michael says, "Mommy!  How'd you get those in here?"  me ~ "How did I get what in here?" Michael ~ "Where did you get those dirty shoes?" me ~ "I was wearing them when I was mowing" Michael ~ "I'm going to go to the store and buy some of those dirty shoes!" me ~ "You don't buy dirty shoes.  You MAKE dirty shoes!"  Later, he told Brian that he was going make his own dirty shoes.
This gooey guy was purchased by Ruth in Lakeside.  Michael has, so effectionately, named him Wormy Guy or Orange Fella. (Dependeng on when you ask him.)
This is his new body washing thing.  I made the mistake of referring to it as that little Orange Fella.  He said "THAT'S not my little Orange Fella!"  I said "Oh no?  Well what's his name?"  He said, "I think I'll name him Squoogie!"  I said, "Squoogie?"  He said "Yup!  His name is Squoogie!"
After his bath was over he says to me (while looking in the mirror) Mommy!  I can't talk!  I said "No?  Why not?"  He says "Cause I'm doing this!"  So I asked him if I could take his picture making this face and he said "SURE!"  :º)  
Then, he was on the couch with Brian and decided he needed some pizza.  After he finished it, he said, "I need something to wipe the pizza smell away."  Brian said, "You need something to wash it down?"  Michael ~ "Yes!"
It has been a very funny day around here!

1 comment:

Nanny said...

What a boy. Gotta love those days!