3.24.2009

One

My Carter-Baby!  You are a whole year old.  I can hardly believe it!  You are so sweet.  You love to cuddle and give hugs and kisses.  I love to listen to you talk.  I think you have a great sense of humor.  I just can't wait to know what you're talking about so I can laugh along with you.  You started walking exactly one week before your birthday.  You only take three steps at a time but those are three steps in the right direction.  You admire your brother and love to follow him around.  We love to sit back and watch the two of you interact.  I get a little scared when you and Michael think it's a good idea to stand on the sit-n-spin.  You are an adventurous climber.  You are a great sharer thus far.  I sure hope that sticks!  You are one in a million and I wouldn't trade you for anything!  I love you!!!
You had loads of fun with your birthday balloons.  My baby, you need another haircut.  I think Michael was 18 months before he even had one.   Happy Birthday cake to you!   You did much better than your brother.  We had to push his hands into his first cake.  You dove right in!   It's fun to be one!  I hope you enjoy your second year of life as much as you enjoyed your first!   I love you Carter-Baby and I can't imagine life without you!

5 comments:

Missy B said...

He is so cute. The cakes are adorable. Did you make them?

love ya,
Missy

Anonymous said...

NO - FOO - Yo Momma Did!!

Missy B said...

How am I supposed to know? You did teach both of us to decorate very well. Even if I did drop one of my masterpieces on the ground.

Anonymous said...

Awe! I love you boy! I can't wait to see you again. I think it is awesome that even though I live 5,000 miles away I have gotten to sepen time with you 3 different times in your first year! We love you big boy! (Helen can you pass that on to Carter for us?! ~ Thanks!)

Anonymous said...

I mean spend -not sepen! LOL