3.02.2009

Hawaii #3

Sorry it's taken so long.  Blogger wouldn't load my pictures yesterday so here is an abundance.  Here is that Isaac boy!  I could just eat him up!
This is Diamond Head. We climbed a mountain for Gwenn's 30th.  It was hard because we had the babies in the bjorns but it was worth it! Carter's Bjorn picture.  It was so windy that it actually pushed us up the hill a couple times.  Julia is so light that it would push her. The pacific.  We were looking for whales.  Gwenn may have seen one.  It was a big white splash really.  Alex and I saw the after effects.  *shrug* It was a little foggy but the turtle~shaped island is where Jake is stationed.  I might be able to get a better shot of this today.  It really made me miss him more.   This is the sea life park where they filmed "50 First Dates."  Isn't it cute?  This was taken from the lookout at the top of Makapuu.   Isaac & Gwenn's bjorn picture. Yesterday we went to the beach.  This is one of the lagoons.  The rock walls broke the waves so the girls really enjoyed swimming.  Isaac laying on his Daddy.   Jadyn and Julia running to Alex and Gwenn. What a view!!! Carter was having a day yesterday.  After long attempts, we finally got him to take a nap and he perked right after waking.   This is another lagoon.  It was a little better for sunset. You can't tell me this doesn't make you happy.   Tom, I tried getting a lizard.  He was too fast for me.  I'll attempt it again today.  We are driving the island to look at some touristy things today so I should have plenty for tomorrow.  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you Guys, Love you. I am so glad you are having fun and enjoying yourself. You soooooo deserve it.
Love you
Brian

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the Diamond Head climb! It's a tough one! That should make for a great birthday memory. So, what do you think? Is the blue of the ocean there the most beautiful color God created? I was humbled by the sheer beauty of everything I saw there. We have got to go back! Oh... Hope you ate some pineapple ice cream for me at the Dole Plantation! Love you! JAS

Anonymous said...

We miss you too, but I am so glad Gwenn had there for her birthday. I know she loves it with everything she has. These pictures are wonderful, Zac looks just like his momma and Carter looks just like Michael from the back - remarkable. Love you tons.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you're having a blast. I LOVE the Bjorn picture of you and Carter. Zac is definitely looking more and more like his sisters, amazing. I can't wait to meet him when we go out there in August! Keep posting pictures! BTW, the one of the girls hold hands and running is way too precious. Love you, tell Gwenn and family I said hello.

Cassie said...

Stunning! You are so lucky!!

Tom Arbour said...

Thanks Helen! They are a fun challenge. Looks like you guys are having awesome trip. We had our Baby...still in the hospital, but I've posted some pics.

Tom