3.18.2009

Hawaii #6 (I realize that I forgot to name #5)

Alex and Jadyn getting ready for the Atlantis.  In the background you can see Waikiki and Diamond Head.
Julia was drinking her fondue dipping chocolate.  They served it as a dessert at the Oceanarium, a seafood buffet.  She is SO FUNNY!   This is a hotel at Kapolei.  I tried to talk Cille into staying their for her Anniversary trip with Keith.   Carter taking a swing through the Pacific.  It was, as Michael says, F-F-F-FREEZING!   More North Shore waves.  Again, no amount of photos could do these waves justice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the picture of you and Carter swinging in the water. The look on his face says it all (i.e. "I'm having so much fun with my mommy in this salty, freezing water!"). BTW, love his suit. Thanks for updating, love you.