3.09.2009

Another neat tree.  The plants are so different here.
You can't see the top of the mountain.  I've actually gotten to see this cloud coverage a few times.  It's just as sweet every time! This is the view from breakfast.  Let me just say that coconut syrup is simply dreamy.  I might be able to drink it.  Seriously!!!  It is AMAZING!!!  If you EVER have a chance to try it... DO IT!!!  YUUUUUMMMMMMMY! This is North Beach.  The waves were kickin'.  There were signs.  Lots of signs.  Mostly "NO SWIMMING!"  Out of all the pictures that I took that day none of them did the waves any kind of justice. Turtle Bay Resort.  Well, at least it's the parking lot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Its the North SHORE!!!! That was actually Sunset Beach. LOL I won't hold it against you though...I showed you an awful lot in one day...To bad I slacked the second part of your trip. :( I'm the worst...

Helen Hassel said...

HARDLY! I have loved every minute!!!