2.09.2009

Monday, Monday.

Note: This is the longest Michael's hair has been since his first haircut.  And... I don't know who likes the dog toys more, Pablo or my boys.
This about sums up my every day.  I love staying home! Carter and I went to Missy's baby shower this weekend.  This is the most I've ever seen Missy eat and she was a VERY happy Mama with that full plate! Carter got some quality time with his God Father.  This is Kevin.  He's the proud Papa of the above baby!
Look at that Baby!!!  She is so cute!  I can not wait to meet that Kellen Baby!  He'll be here any day now!  She's 35 weeks now.  I had Michael 4 days ago and Carter in 2 weeks from now.  I think that kind of freaked her out.  :º)  They are really getting excited!  Good luck Jenkins!  I love you!
This is Francesca.  She is so smart and really fun.  She LOVED Carter Baby!  Here they are riding her horse.  She was bringing us laughter all afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Michael's hair is sooo long, I love it. Of course, Carter on the horse is soooo cute. Thanks for sharing more. Love you all.