2.10.2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Carter is sick again today.  He's wearing it all over his face.  Sorry it's not very focused.
2. Only two weeks till we leave for Honolulu!!!  I can't even believe it's coming so fast!
3. I can't wait to be the Room Mother at Michael's Valentine's day party tomorrow!
4. Michael is sitting on Brian's shoulders giving him a "Haircut."  It's so cute!  He even washes it like they do at the salon.
5. I have 6 loads of laundry that need folded.
6. Carter is between slap happy and whine today.  Sing it with me..."Roller Coaster"
7. He's also taught himself to climb the gates.  He can't get over them (yet) but he was standing on one today just crying.  Inches off the floor.  
8. I need to get my hair cut and colored.
9. It was really great to see everyone this weekend.
10. I tried something new today.  Meet our tube pictures.
1.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHH, my poor baby Carter. If you're Aunty was there, she'd make it all better!!! ...and, I'd even fold the 6 loads of laundry for your mommy because why.....because nobody loves you like I do (OK, that may be only in my head, but it sounds good to me!). I Love you

Anonymous said...

And she'd iron them too. Brian would be in ironed-shirt heaven! And yea, that love thing Maury - I might have to beat you up.

brandi said...

don't worry about carter falling off of the gate. he'll be fine until some idiot teaches him about gravity...

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that the picture at the bottom is Carter! They look just about identical.