2.17.2009

10 on Tuesday

1. I got to help out at Michael's school for the Valentine's festivities last week.  It was so much fun!
2. Dustin (the brown haired boy standing at the table) told his grandma that I make better fruit dip than she does.  For the record, I didn't make it.  I was simply passing it out and another mom bought it to go with her fruit tray.
3. This is my new favorite picture of Carter. 4. I got a new Cyber-shot at Circuit City's closing sale.  I just wanted a small something I could bring anywhere.  Yay sales!
5. Brian sent me a dozen roses for Valentine's day.  Thanks Baby! 6. While shopping in Target, I overheard a passerby tell his friend to have a happy VD.  I laughed out loud and told him I appreciate his sense of humor.
7. Brian and Carter had matching bedhead.  I was only allowed to take these pictures because I promised Brian I wouldn't put them on the internet.  So, here is Carter's bedhead.  So cute!  And Brian's face.  No hair.  :º) 8. I've been folding laundry like crazy lately.  I'd like to have the whole lot done before I leave.
9. I will see this cute face in ONE WEEK!!!!!  This is the most current picture of Isaac that I have received.  Gwenn bought this outfit just in case she ever had a boy.  It's at least 2 years old.  I love it! 10. I really can't wait to see those Bresslauers!  I admit, I am a little nervous about the 10 1/2 hour flight with an 11 month old.  Pray for us.  

2 comments:

brandi said...

10 1/2 hours!?!? i did the west coast in three hours and fifteen minutes. but you know, the flight there will only take five hours. the flight back will take fifteen.

Cassie said...

Great Pictures!!