2.03.2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Dad's having surgery today for a HUGE kidney stone.
2. I am going to Hawaii in 21 days!!! 
3. It is Aunt Cheese's birthday today!  HAPPY 28 years Cille!!!!  Love you!!!
4. Carter really likes the sound of his own voice.  He's been yelling a lot lately just to hear himself.
5. In the country you can actually hear the ice breaking off the trees as it melts.  It was so neat.  It sounded like glass shattering.  
6. I'll be taking Carter with me to Gwenn's!
7. Brian and Michael are staying here so they can go to school.  Poor Chaps.
8. January was so beautiful.  I took a LOT of outdoor pictures.
9. Brian told Carter that he better either walk before we leave or he has to wait till we get back. 
10. The other day, when Brian and I were going to bed, we found Michael sideways in our bed.  My loving husband found a piece of thread and started tickling Michael's face.  He proceeded to giggle like a 12 year old boy.  I haven't seen a grin like that in years.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Hawaii??? So excited for you? Where in Hawaii

Helen Hassel said...

Honolulu!!! My cousin moved there a little over a year ago. I can't wait!

Mrs. Sullivan said...

And I thought I was a little bit crazy for flying with B to San Diego by myself...can't imagine all the way to Hawaii. I'm not a good flyer though. At least you won't be stuck in cold weather! Have a great time!