2.22.2009

11 Months

Oh my Carter Baby, you are 11 months old!  It's so hard to believe.  You are getting so big.  You stand on your own as long as you don't know you're doing it.  The front door is your favorite place to be.  I think it's because the window is the only one in the house low enough for you to look out.  Checking the world out through your own front door.  That's a great place to be.  
You've been sick for the last week and a half but it's the first time you've even had a sniffle.  I can't wait to see how you interact with your Hawaiian cousins.  They can't wait to play with you!  You are so sweet.  You started grabbing my chin this week and pulling my face toward you.  It seemed so grown up.   This is a pretty average face for you.  It's almost like I'm getting a stink eye but then you start laughing.  I am blessed to have such a happy baby!  I love you Carter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he looks so much like Michael from behind at the front door. Have a spectaliar (I figured that's how Michael would spell it) time in Hawaii!!
Love, Mom