10.30.2008

Trick or Treating

Carter the Giraffe and everything on my living room floor.
Michael Incredible and Regan the Wizard/Alien. Mr. Incredible.  He was really good about keeping his mask on. Regan is his girl.  She grabbed his hand when we started walking.  Cute. My giraffe was happy as a clam.  He was a great little trick or treater!!! Miss Tiffany, Michael's teacher, walked the parade with us.  Her nephew Kade is in Michael's class and wanted to walk with he and Regan.  
Daddy joined the ranks about half way through trick or treating.  Carter did awesome on his shoulders.
Wesley, Michael and Regan.  Preschool buddies.
All my boys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, of course, think they're stinking adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love Michael's little butt in his Mr. Incredible suit! Carter makes the best Giraffe! Ok, Brian...the beard...all you need is a flannel shirt, work-boots, and a big ax (a.k.a. Paul Bunyon...not sure if I spelled that right!) Love you guys. Aunt Maury.

Anonymous said...

You have the world's cutest boys!!