10.25.2008

He said

1. Today he ate Jell-O.  Brian asked him to wipe off his face and he said to me "You can't come in here right now!  Because I am wiping my chim." 
2. I was sitting on the floor in front of the couch so, naturally, he was playing with my hair.  He told me "Don't move Mommy, I have everything on control." 
   (note: He was doing my hair with a wrench and an airplane.)
3. Sorting laundry.  
Michael "We have to pick all this crap up?"  
Me "No Michael, we don't say that."  
Michael "We have to pick all this junk up?"  
Me "Yes Buddy, we have to pick all this junk up."
Michael "We don't say...... We have to pick all this junk up."
Those were all today.  He said something that made me laugh out loud but I already forgot.  I even thought, when he said it, 'I have to write about this one on my blog.'  Happy memory loss at 30!

No comments: