10.03.2008

Anything else?

Carter got his first tooth yesterday.  He's been especially crabby lately.  I just figured he was going to grow again.  I put my finger in his mouth just about every day and last night... A TOOTH!  Good job Little Man!  
Michael was being very whiney today after school.  I had to go to the store so I put him in the cart.  My long-legged baby doesn't fit in the seat part of the tall (Like the old Giant Eagle carts) carts so I put him in the big part.  I often have to remind him to sit down.  Well, today he learned WHY I always tell him to sit down.  We were in the freezer section.  You know how when you open one of the doors for more than 30 seconds it fogs the door?  Well, Michael saw circles in the fog and tried to touch them.  He was stretched between the cart and the door.  Unfortunately, he lost that battle and landed on his forehead.  My poor dude has a goose egg bigger than a golf ball.  He's a great sport.  I've been checking his eyes.  Equal and reactive!  He now knows why he shouldn't stand in the cart though.  
Oh, and there's only 4 days left to my twenties.

No comments: