10.28.2008

Seven Months

Wow Carter!  I can hardly believe you are already 7 months old!  Well, 7 days ago.  I just had to wait for the right picture.  
Carter, you are so special.  I love the way you talk to me.  You are getting so big!  You are really trying to crawl.  You look like an inch worm right now.  You get up on all fours and kinda flop down on your belly then get up on all fours again and flop down.  It's forward motion.  As far as sideways direction goes, you still roll with the best of them.  You only nap for 20 minutes at a time.  I'm hard pressed to get an hour out of you.  :º)  You love your brother and he loves you!  He is learning, very quickly, to put the toys he doesn't want you to eat away.  You laugh hardest when Michael runs past you in the living room then into the kitchen then passed you then through the kitchen then passed you and so on and so on.  I think the other day he kept you laughing for a solid 30 minutes just by running.  It was so cute!!!  You love when Mama sings to you!  You love when your Daddy makes faces at you.  You are so strong.  When you throw a fit for your Daddy, he has to put you down because he is afraid to hold you too tightly.  You have so much to say.  I can't wait till you have words to tell those stories.  You are really good at giving raspberries.  It's so cute.  This picture is exactly that!  I love you my Carter Baby!!!
RASPBERRIES!
Little Man

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he's already sitting up. What a cute little dude.

Anonymous said...

First...your carpet is so clean! I love this kid, he's really getting big. The older he gets, the more he looks like a really great mix of you and Brian. What can I say, I adore him! Love, his wonderful, favorite Aunt Maury.

rebecca said...

adorable!

Anonymous said...

OMG! If anyone would notice the clean carpet, it would be Aunt Maury. Hysterical!!!

Missy B said...

What a sweetie.