10.20.2008

Great Weekend

On Friday I FINALLY got to see Angela.  It has been FAR too long.  We had a great time.  Exchanged birthday gifts, ate at Ruby Tuesdays and had some good quality time together.
Saturday I went to a stamp camp with Ruth.  SO FUN!  I love going there.  So many ideas!  Mom and Dad watched the boys so I had some good girl time to craft.
This is the view from Chapel Hill!  Breath taking.
We finally got to meet Baby Zayne.
Michael picked out Carter's Halloween costume.  We tried it on last night.  :)  Cute Dude!
Michael took this picture.  Good job Buddy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carter looks a little scared....adorable...but he has that "not quite sure what's going on" look. Love you, Aunt Maury

Anonymous said...

Funny, I thought he had more like a "what the crap are you making me wear now" look. Although, still stinking adorable, and I think its a little cuter than the lobster.
Love, Mom