4.28.2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. Jake is home!  :º)  Just in case you didn't read the last two posts.
2.We went to the Children's museum last Friday with the preschool.  It was SO much fun!  The kids were fantastic!!!
3. This is Miss Tiffany.  She's Michael's teacher.  All the kids all love and respect her!  Let's be honest, we love her too! 4. Michael came up to me the other day and said, "Guess what Mommy?"  I said "What Buddy?" He said, "I love you all the way to Heaven!!!"  Melts my heart!
5. For the record, my Aunts used to say that to us.  Only they would say "I love you all the way to Heaven and Back!"  Aaahh, memories!
6. Angela is getting married in 11 days!!!   7. For the record, I lost enough weight to buy a dress 4 sizes smaller than I was when she got engaged!  
8. I owe that to my two aunts who are so amazing and completely inspirational!!!
9. I just have to thank Gwenn one more time for helping us all feel as though we were there when Jake got off that plane!  I love you Gwenn!  THANK YOU!!!
10.  This is one of the greatest bath inventions ever!  Once Carter got too big for his tub, I had to do something.  This keeps him safe and lets him play in the bath with Michael all at the same time!  I love it!  Especially because I have to bathe two kids at the same time when Brian is at school.  LIFE SAVER!

4 comments:

Aunt Maury said...

1) That's AWESOME that you are 4 sizes smaller...GREAT JOB. 2) Jake had one of those seats when he was a baby, they are really great. 3) I can't find Michael in the school pictures...where is he?

Nanny said...

Michael and I said the love you to heaven and back thing on Saturday, I just didn't think he caught it - remarkable child, that one!

Aunt Cheese said...

Oh ok.. Where do I start!!??!! Well, first off MAJOR CONGRATS TO YOU HELEN on the dress size! You are amazing and have worked SO hard for your goal!! You go girl! I give you a standing ovation! Your boys are beautiful, and they make us smile in Georgia each and every day! I'm so glad Michael has such a wonderful school that goes out of their way to help the kids enjoy learning! And, I can't WAIT to see more bath pics of Carter! He looks like he's having a BLAST! Angela looks so happy! GOOD FOR HER, I want to meet her again one day! Badly! And last but not least, I'm so glad Jake is home. I have never met him, but I too have felt a part of his homecoming thanks to the pictures posted. I too thank Gwenn for that, and the GERAT pics! Did I cover everything? HA HA HA! Oh yea, I love you ALL to Heaven and back! Smiles and Love, Aunt Cheese

Helen Hassel said...

Sorry Mom, Michael and I started the "up to Heaven" thing about a week ago. I'm just glad he listens! And...I've been hitting him with the "Guess what? I love you!" thing for um....his whole life. Ha ha ha ha!

Maureen, I needed the inspiration of you and Mary to shed those 4 dress sizes. I signed up for Weight Watchers in September which was just days after leaving you all in Mass. :º) For this I thank you! I clearly needed the motivation!

And Cheese, I think you just about covered it all!
Love you too! <= That goes for everyone!