4.14.2009

10 on Tuesday

1. We have a walker.  That Carter has been taking little 4 step voyages since a week before his birthday.  Last night he took a stroll down the hallway and today he's walking everywhere!!!
2. My computer needs more memory.
3. I can't fit any more pictures on my mac till I erase about 4,000 pictures or so.  Did you know that an ibook G-4, iphoto fills at approximately 8,000 pictures?
4. I backed up said ibook and will start erasing soon so I can get some new pictures on this baby!
5. Brian hit a deer last night.  He's fine.  The car will be sleeping over at the body shop for a couple days.  
6. I'm REALLY excited to go on Friday's field trip to the Children's museum in WV!!!  I LOVE helping at Michael's school!
7. I also love watching my kids play together.  Carter just watches Michael sometimes.  I can't tell if he's soaking it all in or if he's thinking "That brother of mine is SO _______!"  
8. Keith and Cille are bringing Pat and Todd to a Braves game tonight.  Cheese is not looking forward to the cold.
9. It was so great to see those Morgans for Easter.  
10. My wonderful, loving husband was walking down the dark hallway the other night and walked, nose first, into the closed bathroom door.  I almost fell over, I was laughing so hard.  It's a good thing he married me.  Our family does stuff like that all the time.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

you need an external hard drive for your pictures!

Helen Hassel said...

Yeah. That's how we backed it up. :º)