11.17.2008

Ten on .... well, it's almost Tuesday

1. I woke up to this this morning!!!  Welcome winter!  Oh how I've missed thee.  
2. Michael bugged me all morning to put his snow pants on him so he could play in the beautiful snow.  
3. He stayed home from school today so he isn't aloud to go play in the snow.  :º)
4. This guy was holding up residence on our front door for about 3 days.  
5. New game.  I'm working under here!  I always loved playing in laundry baskets when I was small enough to fit in them.  Glad he has followed suit.  He also tries to catch warehouse mouse with said laundry basket!  (He's from Imagination Movers.)6. I saw this on the way to Streetsboro.  Aaaahhhh.  7. Missy and Kevin had a party to find out what they are having.  The ultrasound tech. wrote it on a piece of paper and sealed it in an envelope.  They invited all their family and friends over to open it and share the good news.  Jenk~Baby is... bddddddddddd(that's a drum roll for those of you who can't read my mind)                      ... A BOY!!!!! 8. Michael was going to bed and said, "Mommy, do you hear that beautiful sound?", so I said,  "What is it?"  He said, "I think it's Missy Jenkins!!!"  I love how he thinks.  Missy asked me if I could just start recording everything he says. 
9. Carter is babbling in his crib.  I imagine it's in protest of nap time.  
10.  Carter still won't eat baby food so I tried something new today.  He was yelling at me while I was eating lunch, (and he was abstaining from eating his sweet potatoes) so I took out the food grinder and threw some of my green beans in it.  HE LOVED THEM.  I'm not sure if it's the difference in texture or if he just hates canned veggies as much as I do.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, I love all the kid stuff.

Second, I especially love that picture of Kevin and Missy. How stinking cute is that.

Third, I really love that Michael is trying even to find warehouse mouse! Such a clever boy (not that I'm prejudiced or anything)

Anonymous said...

I must say there is nothing wrong with canned veggies!!!!

Anonymous said...

And I must say, there is EVERYTHING wrong with canned veggies. Blech! (and that's not Dan)

Missy B said...

I gotta go with mom on that one. At least he says Missy. Even if it isn't to me. Alas.