11.23.2008

Michael Cried This Morning

Michael was  having a bit of a morning anyway.  He looked outside and saw the 1/2 inch or so of snow on the ground and started to cry.  
Michael ~ It melted!  Why isn't it coming down from the sky? You need to make it snow from the sky Mommy!
Me ~ I can't buddy.  That's up to God.  
Michael ~ Why???
Me ~ He's the one who decides when it snows.
Michael ~ Where is God?
Me ~ He's in Heaven.
Michael ~ He's in Kevin?
Me ~ No, He's in Heaven.
Michael ~ Where is Kevin?
Me ~ It's Heaven.  That's where God lives.
Michael ~ I need to see him!!!
Me ~ Why? 
Michael ~ Because snow needs to come down from the sky!!!
All of this conversation was either whined or cried.  It's a hard lesson to learn.  I think we all wish we could make the weather obey us.  God bless that Michael.  He thinks he can talk to the man and make it snow.  :º)  
Michael just told me that God makes the snow come down.  He turns on his pipe and makes the snow come down.  It comes down to the ground!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate, Michael. When I was a young girl, I always wished for snow....I loved it....still do, actually. But, good thing it's not in Kevin, not sure he could make it happen! Love you, buddy. Aunty Maury

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! My sweet little Michael.. That made me smile, tear up, and get chills all at the same time.. WOW, kids... They really say it how it is....
Love,
Aunt Cheese