11.04.2008

10 on Tuesday

1. Carter crawled today!!!  Yay!!!
2. I voted today.
3. Michael doesn't sing.  Tonight he was playing and he was saying a song.  "Do the smash.  Do the Monster Smash."  
Awesome!
4. Carter said Mama on Sunday!!!!  That's two kids to say Mama first!  :)
5. Brian says he doesn't like politics but he won't stop talking about it.  
6. I have to make 2 dozen cookies before Friday.  What should I make???
7. Obama just won Ohio.
8. One of our churches has a pew FULL of stuff to go to Jake and his Bn!!!!  
9. I LOVE to read up on the Willis girls' blogs.  1, 2 and 3.  I feel like I am in the middle of their lives and actually know their children (whom I've never met).  
10. The time change is kicking my kids butts.  They are exhausted by the time bed time actually rolls around. 

1 comment:

rebecca said...

the time change is also kicking my butt. it is dark by the time i get home from work. Do the monster smash. hee hee.