11.21.2008

8 Months

Oh my Carter!  You are getting SO big!!!  You are doing so much for yourself but still let me know when you need something.  I can't believe you are 8 months old already!!!  Like your brother, you said Mama first but Dada is what you say the most because that's what is easy.  We can't stop you now that you've decided to crawl.  We now live in a gated community.  You are very affectionate.  You are happy to share an open mouthed kiss with anyone who dares get close enough.  Happy 8 months my littlest Mama's boy!!!  I love you Little Man!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, first, stinking georgous kids you grow there lady.
Second, must have been the day after his 8th month - how would I know this - because he's dressed like the littlest buckeye dude!

Helen Hassel said...

It was posted yesterday. I am not magic. Sorry. We just have lots of buckeye clothes so we put them on for Friday as well. :)

Anonymous said...

He's so beautiful. Oh, how I miss him so!!! I just want to cuddle him up. Love you. Aunt Maury

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HIS HAIR!!!!
What a true gem... Love that boy!!!
Aunt Cheese

Anonymous said...

Oh he is so cute - handsome little guy! It is hard to believe 8 months old already! Miss you!