10.02.2010

Ten on Today

1. I got to sleep in today.
2. When I woke up, Carter asked me for milk.  I told him to get it and I would fill it for him.  He said "My milk's all gone."  I told him it wasn't and that we had more in the garage fridge.  He promptly brought back a half gallon of Lactaid.  Brian said, "Where did he find that?"  I told him it was in the garage.  He followed that with, "Well, I think we just found our self-sufficiant child."
3. I LOVE October.
4. I can't wait to decorate this monstrosity for Halloween.
5. Buckeyes are on!!!
6. Michael knows that Buckeye day comes just before church day.  Hee hee hee
7. Mom brought over her Cricut a couple weeks ago and NOW realizes how much she actually uses it.  I'll get it back to you soon Mama!
8. Carter and Brian are giving the yard a once over.  It's pretty pitiful.  Most of the grass is brown from the lack of rain.  If you run your foot over it, it just comes out.
9. Charge conference is done and out of our heads for the year.  :ºD
10. We got our "Save the date" for Maureen and JD's wedding.  I CAN NOT WAIT!!!  I am so excited for her them.  She deserves a love like JD gives her.  WHAT A BLESSING!!!!  Love you Mo!!!!

No comments: