10.25.2010

The Funny Things My Kids Did Today

1. I was helping Michael get ready for school this morning.  His zipper was down so I asked him to zip it.  He said, "Daddy calls this my barn doors." (Brian has been telling him his barn doors are open) I said,"I understand that, could you put it up?"  Michael continued, "But I like to let the cows out!"
  When he's 13 this is going to be SO FUNNY!
2. Michael has recently taken my razor scooter out of retirement.  He's getting really good at it and decided to attempt a trick.  He was riding down the sidewalk from the front door, crossing the driveway and into the grass, where he would fall knee first into the small hillside.  I asked him to stop and he naturally asked why.  I said something to the tune of "Because you are ruining your jeans and I'm going to have to find a way to get those grass stains off of your knees."  He said,"You just have to rub that stuff on them and they will come right out!"  me - WHAT?  Michael- It's called Oxyclean.
3. Brian and I were sitting on the sofa sharing some popcorn and watching "Top Gear" when I smelled baby powder.  I asked Brian what smelled like baby powder and he said he was wondering the same thing.  He walked up stairs to the origin of the smell.  This is the farthest point of the upstairs to where we were sitting.  There was a small mound of powder in Carter's room.  This mound was closely followed by little white footprints leading to the closet.  In the closet, there were 2 pairs of shoes, two board books and a baby powder bottle completely covered.  Along with a two year old more pale than he has ever been before.

I have had many many laughs today.  Thank you Boys!!!

No comments: