9.15.2010

Noises in the Night

  Michael came down stairs from bed this evening.  He looked like he was on the brink of tears.  He said to Brian, "There's something making noise under my bed."  Brian asked him if he wanted the Monster Slayer to take action and he just shook his head.  He then asked Michael if he just wanted him to look under the bed to see what was making all that noise.  Michael said yes.  Brian brought Michael back upstairs and reluctantly looked under the bed.  I heard from upstairs, "OH!  THAT'S what's under your bed!"  It was Carter.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!   That Carter Baby is so funny.  He has been sneaking out of his room a lot since the Lannings moved in.  Now that they have gone, he is still leaving his bed a ton.  This was a first.  :º)

2 comments:

Cassie said...

ohmygoodnessmykidswouldneversleepagain! My kids are just like me! Total fraddie cats!

Missy B said...

hehehehehe. I just told this to Aubs and she keeps shaking her head giggling and saying "Carter". I can't stop laughing.