3.12.2010

These Two

Make beautiful babies and are having another!  This girl has been my life long friend.  I don't know who I would be today without her in my life.  As babies, we played in paper bags together and fell in love.  We have been friends ever since.  Gwenn Bresslauer is the best cousin in the entire world.  I am so excited for them.  I can't wait to meet my new niece or nephew!  It's looking like another October birthday but we shall see.  Gwenn hasn't had a baby on time thus far, why should she start with number 4?  :ºD

Gwenn, I just love you!  I was TOTALLY not kidding when I said I'd come take care of you.  It may take me some time to get there but...if you need me, I'll be there!  CONGRATULATIONS to you and yours!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Helena said...

What a happy picture. Only my middle baby came when expected. I have to make sure he gets to places on time these days now!

Gwenn said...

Can I just say that you make me cry?! I love you and thanks for being so happy for us. Thanks for being so encouraging when I myself am so doubtful. Thanks for keeping in touch even when I am so busy. Thanks for making me smile when...well when don't you? I freakin LOVE you! Thank-YOU for being the best cousin in the world!