3.05.2010

The New View

This is from the front door.  There are REAL kids that live across the street!!!!


And this is the view from our dining room.  They have cows and Clydesdales.  It's an Amish farm right next to the church.  Carter LOVES them.  "Boo!  Boo Mommy!  BOOO!"  That means he saw a cow.  He makes the noise a horse makes when they push air out like a raspberry when he sees the horses.  And if I don't acknowledge him fast enough he grabs my hand and says "Lets go!" and pulls me to see what ever he was telling me about.  We have horses and cows on either side.  I'm sure the summer is going to smell AWESOME!  :º)  Either way the wind blows...we get it.  Anyway, he loves them and booos all the day long.
For the record, Clydesdales make cows look puny.  They can move too!  I saw a couple working the field today and others just running.  Beautiful.

Also, this house is wearing my kids faster than anywhere they've ever been.  They are READY when nap time comes and if it's close to 8:00 pm they are begging to get in bed.  I can't wait till they can run outside too!  That slide has been taunting poor Michael since we got here.  He is STOKED!  

1 comment:

Mom said...

Beautiful pictures!! I love the one of the sun on the snow, with those big ol' draft horses in the distance. Just beautious.