11.24.2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. 3 sick boys are rough on a mama.
2. We are officially staying home for Thanksgiving.  We WERE going to go to Massachusetts but illness took over my home.
3. I might be a little bummed about missing that Alaburda time.  ALWAYS a good time.
4. School work is coming right along.  This "Strategies to Online Learning" class is really positive.
5. I've had my cousins on my mind a lot lately.  All of them!
6. I'm watching "The Biggest Loser."  I'm not ready for it to end.  It's so inspiring to me.
7. I bought all the Thanksgiving fixin's yesterday.  Kroger is AWESOME!  I had a total of $80 something then swiped my Kroger card and paid $53.  I stood there, with my jaw open, and said "Are you kidding me?  Did I just save $30?"  The woman bagging my groceries said, "I was just thinking the same thing!"
8. I had to wash BOTH of the car seats from my car last night.  EEEWWW!  I hate taking those darn things apart.
9. Carter is in a real predicament he wants his binky to sooth him but he can't breath through his nose so he cries making it harder to breath through his nose and makes him want his binky more.  It makes me so sad.  At least it's only a bedtime battle.
10. It is almost Thanksgiving.  It is almost time to break out the Christmas decorations!!!!!!  I LOVE this time of year!  Halloween, Veterans' Day,  Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years.  Oh happy day! :º)

1 comment:

Cassie said...

We've been sick too. Hope you are all feeling much better!