1.13.2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. Carter started waving on the 3rd.  
2. I finally got a picture of it!
3. Michael and Keith played a little hide and seek.  It was pretty funny.  Keith would say, "Is he over here?" and Michael would answer every time!  "No!  I'm not over there!"
4. We had a lot of fun with Keith and Cille.
5. This picture is Michael and Keith hiding from the Mommy Monster.  Ha ha ha! 
6. He got really mad when I found them and took the blanket.  It was very funny!7. Everyone loves Aunt Cheese.8. Aunt Cheese is what Michael called her the first time he tried to say Aunt Cille.  It's been Aunt Cheese ever since.
9. Michael is whining about nap time.
10. We were all sad to see Keith and Cheese go yesterday.  We had a fantastic time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the picture of Keith, Cheese and the boys. That last picture sure makes it look like Carter baby is Keith's - holy cow!

Anonymous said...

I do agree.... I see a lot of Keith in both the boys. It's nice! I know it's really nice for Keith too. Not knowing if we will adopt or be able to have our own kids, it's been a very special thing for him.