1.11.2009

It's my turn!

I guess it's my turn.  I've been tagged by Missy and Stephanie!  
Q. 5 names you go by
    ~Helen
    ~Mommy
    ~UUUHHHHHHUUUUU  That's supposed to sound like the wounded cow sound that Carter makes when he wants me.
    ~Sweetie 
    ~Honey~Helen
Q. Three things you are wearing right now
    ~My "Happy New Year" shirt from Old Navy
    ~Jeans
    ~Easter Socks  :º)
Q. Two things you want very badly right now
    ~A ticket to Hawaii
    ~Jake's safety
Q. Two things you did last night
    ~Played "Smarty Pants" with Brian, Keith and Cille
    ~Went to Riesbeck's 
Q. Two things you ate today
    ~Bran Flakes
    ~Chicken Quesedilla 
Q. Two people you last talked to on the phone
    ~Mom
    ~Gwenn
Q. Two things you are going to do tomorrow
    ~Bring Michael to school
    ~Say good bye to Brian, Keith and Cille
Q. Two longest car rides
    ~Florida to get Missy
    ~Florida with Mom, Dad, Missy, Bobby and Rachel
Q. Two of your favorite beverages
    ~Dr. Pepper
    ~Water
 Tagging
    ~Rebecca (M.)
    ~Katherine P.
    ~Adam L.

No comments: