1.07.2009

Christmas again

We had Hassel family Christmas today.  We did things a little different this year.  Every couple only spent $30 on each individual and we pulled names for stockings.  It was great to see the creativity on the $30 limit.  The boys got spoiled rotten.  I'll have pictures in the next day or two.  
We are currently playing Monopoly on the Wii.  I've never seen a game of Monopoly like this.  They are ALL crazy!  Pat MAY have just blown on the Wii remote before she rolled.  HA HA HA HA!  She has had a couple of choice beverages this evening.  It's a loud but very fun time.
I finally have a webcam!  I am signed on to skype and I only have one friend.  :)  We all need to get Skype and we can video conference with EVERYONE!!!  It's really kind of exciting!  Maureen, this is your chance to see Carter every day! (or week)  
More to come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, you have a mother-in-law that blows on the Wii remote like its dice, and you're telling me we should probably activate dad's webcam and Scype so we can see you more - sounds good to me. It also sounds like I would have had to have a breathing treatment just to make it through the game!! Glad you had a great night.
Love, Joe Momma

Missy B said...

Can someone tell me how to skype? I have a webcam. Can you link through ichat?

Anonymous said...

Well, since I have no idea how to do that, I guess you'll just have to come over to my house and do it for me....bummer.....I'll have to just play with my boys the whole entire time....what a drag! Love you, Aunt Maurie.

Anonymous said...

We have Skype! JAS