12.14.2008

Once Upon a Time

So Mom and Dad sent me some 30+ boxes when we were still living in East Palestine.  The other night, 3 or 4 years after receiving said boxes, Brian and I went through them.  We found some FABULOUS old pictures.  It amazes me that Missy and I used to fit on this TEENY TINY bike together.
Does anyone else see Carter in this picture of his Mama?  I couldn't believe it!  Check out that SWEET car seat!  How things have changed. My very first best friend.  I love you Gwenn!  Those WERE the days!!!  Look at that handsome Fajah!  I'm pretty sure the partial heads in the corners are my brother and sister. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!  Ha ha ha ha!  That is so funny!  I remember getting this picture taken.  If anyone couldn't tell, that is my cousin Jake in Missy's arms.  Man.  That was a FAR drop!  And we smiled the whole way down.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, yes, you look exactly like Carter, or visa versa. Second, Missy looks like Jules and third, Jake still has the same smile. I think it might have been the only time in his life he was even a little chunky. By the way, LOVE the hair styles in the Niagra Falls pic.

Anonymous said...

WOW, Carter REALLY looks like you, that's amazing! I totally remember our trip to Niagara Falls, I had so much fun. I forgot about the picture, though. How cute is my Jake? Love all the pics. Love you. Aunt Maury.

Missy B said...

I love how Aubs and Jake share that smile.

Anonymous said...

Helen, I forgot to tell you - that bike in the first picture is the sole reason you were called hell-on-wheels by Uncle Jimmy Battin. You used to ride from the living room through the kitchen and through the dining room over and over and over again. Good times.