12.25.2008

On Christmas Day, On Christmas Day.

Grandma and Papa got the boys a kitchen for Christmas.  They both LOVE it!  They were sharing very well.  Michael made us both some fabulous food yesterday!  YUMMY!  The kitchen came a couple days early due to it's size and the lack of room on Christmas day.
Michael was happy to leave Santa some delicious cookies and a refreshing glass of milk.  He also left some carrots for his reindeer.   Now THAT'S a snack!!!
Michael told me what to write and I wrote.  Dear Santa, Please turn on my train but DON'T break the track.  Here are carrots for your reindeer.  For my best buddy reindeer.  I gived you cookies and milk for you!  I think the reindeer like 'em. (the carrots) Please leave my cash register and a race car.  Thank you Santa.  Love, Michael Hassel Winter
Santa has arrived!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, my Hassels!! Love Joe Momma/Nanny/Grandma, yada, yada yada

Anonymous said...

I love the letter to Santa, precious! That kitchen is ENORMEOUS...where in the world are you going to put that bad boy? Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Love you all. Aunt Maury