8.14.2008

Dad's Humor... a blessing and a curse

Last night, before bed, I was looking at our white towels hanging in the bathroom.  
Brian's was looking especially dingy.  I went to bed and told him I thought it was time we switch out our towels.  He said, "Okay, yeah."  I said, "Yours is looking like the olympics."  He said, "What?"(said in a higher pitch and drawn out.)   I said, "It's Beiging!  Ha ha ha ha ha!"  He shook his head and said, "How long did it take you to come up with that one?"  I said proudly, "That's just how my mind works."  
Thanks Dad!  :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my girl!!! By the way, LOVE the picture of Michael.

Love, Mom

Missy B said...

That sounds like my Talibanana joke. Dad and Joshua were the only ones to laugh.

Ghost said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kwpershey said...

Oh my goodness, what a pun!