8.08.2008

Bed time shenanigans

One evening, while putting Michael to bed, I thought I would catch him off guard and lay on him.  Not to hurt him.  I laid on him and his blankets and said, "What a lumpy bed!  It's not comfortable!"
Little did I know, this would become ritual.
EVERY NIGHT we go through this.
Put Jammies on.
Read some books.
Tuck him in.
Blow out the light.
"Mommy Lay on me!"  So I do.  (and he makes me say the same things every time!)
Prayers.
Play with my hair.
Blow me a kiss.
Night night Michael.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did that with Aunt Kim, once - scared the living crap out of her (she wasn't in the bed yet and didn't see me under the covers). You wonder why we all laugh so much, this would be one of those things. I, of course, laughed myself silly - until my dad yelled.