8.25.2008

5 months already?!?

Oh my Carter, It's hard to believe you are already 5 months old.  I can't even remember life before you.  When you were a day old it was like you had always been ours.  You have amazing love in your eyes.  It astounds me how you speak.  To the world it sounds like jargon but just seeing your face I know there is so much you have to say.  Your smile is priceless and makes a whole room light up.  Your giggle could carry me for weeks.  I love the way you kiss me back.  Even at 5 months you already understand, amazing.  Your brother just loves you.  He can't wait to talk to you every morning.  He loves to kiss you and make you happy.  We just love you so much!  Thank you for completing our family Little Man!!!!
Always grabbing those cute little piggies!  
He loves these Link-a-doos!  Unfortunately, so does Michael.   Check out that hair!  It stayed like that all day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't wait to see you all in a couple days. I can't believe how big Carter got in just weeks of me seeing him last. Tell Michael that JD has bocci ball all set up for him (he taught him how to play when you were visiting!). Love you and can't wait! Aunt Maureen

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe just how much he looks like Michael in that link-a-doo's picture. I also can't believe how stinking blonde his hair has gotten in two weeks! Mom/Nanny

Missy B said...

Sweet, sweet boy.

Anonymous said...

You are so blessed Helen! My heart is ready to burst after reading this dear message to Carter. He is so cute and so is his big brother! (I love the picture of Michael on the shore.) Thank you for being such a loving mommy to them.