5.16.2008

Well..... Here we go!

Welcome to the Hassel's blog!  
I imagine this will be mostly about Michael (3 years) and Carter (8 weeks).  Occasionally you might hear about Brian or myself.  
Michael just had his third birthday at Chuck E. Cheese and LOVED it!  He tells us almost daily that he went down the big slide and climbed in the cave, or the hole, which ever is on his mind.  He got almost too many gifts for us to transport from Canton to Woodsfield!  He says the most wonderful things.  He makes me laugh EVERY day!  
Carter is 8 weeks old today!  He has started kooing last week.  On Mother's day to be exact!  Thanks little man!  He loves me!  He really loves me!  
I can totally handle having two Mama's boys!  I, for sure, already have one.  I'll take it!  Good times!

7 comments:

Missy B said...

Welcome to Blogland Aunt Honey.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pic of Sarge! Where's my Mikey boy?

Anonymous said...

SPECTALIAR!!! Love, Jo Momma!

Anonymous said...

Hey Helen, love your new blog. Love the picture of the kids. Carter looks so much like you when you were just born, incredible! I can't wait to see you all in June. We'll have way too much fun! Love you lots. Aunt Maury

Helen Hassel said...

So you've heard? :) Can't wait to see you either! Love you!

Marie said...

congratulations on joining the world of blogging :)

kwpershey said...

welcome to the blogosphere! :-)

Look forward to hearing about your adventures...