5.17.2008

Toads and Worms

Today we are getting ready for our company next weekend.  Brian, while raking out the front area, found a toad.  He put it in a bucket to await Michael's waking.  Once Michael woke, Brian called him out to show him this prize find.  Michael TOTALLY freaked out! 
 As did the toad.  He hoppity hop hop hopped all over the place and PEEEEEED all over Brian's Hand!  Ha ha ha ha ha ha!  
While helping Brian rake out that same area, he found some worms.  Michael made Brian pick them up so he could poke them.  Never held one.
He can't possibly be my child.  I used to pick up worms and tell my parents they tickled my hand.  Toads were like my best friends!  I ALWAYS played with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea - and what you didn't tell them is that you used to pocket the worms and we'd find a dried pile in the dryer!