5.30.2008

Another Friday Five

1. My trusty Sony H2 has broken.  It's already been gone for a week and I am really beginning to miss it.  Hopefully Sony will send it back to me shortly!  I have realized how much I miss my  EOS Rebel G.  The manual focus makes pictures so much more!  

2. Angela Gordon is coming over Sunday night.  YAY!  We're going to the Columbus zoo on Monday.  I hear it's a fabulous zoo!  I haven't been to the zoo in years.  I think Michael is REALLY going to enjoy it!  He loves the
 "Amimals".  

3. Still don't have my car back.  Patiently waiting for the phone call.  

4. Brian is taking me out tonight.  Our 5th wedding anniversary is tomorrow.  Where does time go?  Happy Anniversary Baby!

5. Carter is 10 weeks old today.  If I had my digital camera back I could post some pictures.  Instead I'll post his first 8 weeks.  That's when the camera broke and I reverted to film.










One Week














Two Weeks














Three Weeks


















Four Weeks




















Five Weeks










                                        









Six Weeks

























Seven Weeks



















Eight Weeks




2 comments:

Marie said...

he is such a cutie!!!

Missy B said...

I need to come and squeeze those cheeks.