4.03.2013

Two More Reasons to Love My Michael Man

  Two things happened this week.  First, my boys go to a classroom, after school, while I have duties to attend to.  The woman who works in the room has asked my children to put up the chairs, since they're hanging out in there anyway.  Yesterday, they both grabbed an iPad from the desk.  None of the chairs were put up.  When asked to help, Michael gave in while Carter continued to play.  The woman called Michael over when he was finished and offered him two packets of Smarties for the work he did on his own.  He refused them both saying, "Oh no, my Mom says that I can't have those if I'm not going to share them with my brother." *BEAMING*

 Then, tonight, I looked in Michael's Freddie folder (the communication folder between teachers and parents) and found a paper titled "A Future President."  The picture he drew is of a blonde person with blue eyes and many eyelashes.  It reads as follows:
  "My mom should be president.  She gives speeches of love.  She takes care of us in black outs.  She maks good choices ubowt youth kids.  My mom would be a good choices."

I LOVE HIM!!!  Speeches of love...my favorite part. 

No comments: