8.25.2011

My Baby Started Preschool today

It is hard for me to believe that this sweet little baby started preschool today. 
 
He opened his little eyes this morning and took a little bit to realize why I was waking him so early.  Once he was on board, we were golden.  Here's the front door shot that I hope to use at the graduation parties of my boys.  Living a preacher's life, our front door is subject to change frequently but we will always have one.
This poor dude could barely stand with all the school supplies in his backpack.
  It was so bright by the time we got to school, that Carter couldn't even look at the camera.  :º)
I love this little door and so do my boys.  They both hit the handicap button to open my door then go through their door.  Michael went to the same preschool and did the same thing.
Carter talked all night about playing in the kitchen.  We went yesterday for a meet and greet with the teachers and he jumped right in today. 
Miss Amy was the aid for Michael's class two years ago and called Carter Michael at least 3 times today.  Lucky for Carter, he didn't even notice.
When I asked him how his day was, he said, "Good!"  Really?  Is that all I get?  I pried a little more when we got home and when asked what he did he said, "Fight."   We had a discussion about how that is inappropriate and by dinner time he told Brian that he played and played and played and wrote and played outside.  He also made a lot of new friends.  My social butterfly is on the loose.  Carter Baby, have fun.

No comments: