5.05.2010

This Boy

This boy is amazing.
This boy makes me smile every SINGLE day.
This boy makes me cry when I see how big he is.
This boy helps his brother all day long.
This boy was a premie.
This boy is SO LOVED.
This boy is hilarious.
This boy loves roller skating as much as I do.
This boy loves everyone.
This boy is not afraid to move on.
This boy is so smart.
This boy is my biggest dude.
This boy hits his face when he's nervous.
This boy hides behind me when he's acting shy.
This boy loves to play.
This boy loves Spiderman and has never seen him in action.
This boy remembers EVERYTHING!
This boy has constant bruising on his shins from playing like boys do.
This boy doesn't always listen the greatest.
This boy means the world to me. 
This boy says the funniest things.
This boy has the cutest little lisp.
This boy is not very brave when it comes to trying new things.
This boy will try most foods.
This boy is my Michael Man.
This boy loves to cuddle in the morning.
This boy still plays with my hair to soothe himself.
This boy LOVES to meet new people.
This boy is a skipper.
This boy makes fast friends.
This boy is a constant influence on his brother.
This boy cares a LOT.
This boy loves popcorn as much as his Daddy.
This boy makes up songs about anything.
This boy IS a Buckeye.
This boy loves his vegetables.
This boy is FIVE!

4 comments:

Michael's Nanny said...

And THIS boy is his Nanny's oldest grandson!

Missy B said...

This boy is Aunt Missy's very first nephew.

Give him hugs from Florida, we love you all.

Cassie said...

Awwwwww...Happy Birthday Mommy!!!

Helena said...

This boy made me smile just looking at his picture......!