5.18.2010

10 On Tuesday

1. I apologize for not blogging more often.
2. We got a dog for Mother's Day.
3. Michael has been learning a ton about back yard critters at school.  We had a toad in our garage one morning and he informed me that it was an amphibian.  Then he yelled for me to join him.  I said, "Why buddy?  What's up?"  He said, "There's an arachnid climbing on our house."
4. My kids are cracking me up every day.
5. We are really enjoying date night swap with the Lannings.  I admit, having 5 kids every other week makes for a stressful night but we all get ours in the end.
6. I have been VERY busy with school lately.  I doubled my class load this session so I don't have to find time for class during Institute.
7. I wish my blogging was the only thing lacking due to school work.  I have baskets of folded and unfolded laundry clogging up my bedroom.
8. I am still VERY happy with my choice to keep all the toys in the basement.  It has helped immensely with house cleaning.
9. Play-doh is awesome and haunting at the very same time.
10. Carter is a card.  He is going to be the clown of the family.

No comments: