4.28.2010

A Roth Vacation

Ruth came down this past weekend and I asked her to teach me to crochet.  It surely is NOT perfect but it's a start.  This is a clear reminder that I am not perfect and simple things take practice.  You can tell that I started at the bottom.  The stitches are a lot more uniform toward the top.  
Thank you Ruth for this life lesson.  I had so much fun with you.  Thank you for coming.  Thank you for loving us the way you do.  Thank you for indulging in the Cheesecake Factory.  I'm glad we got to experience it's wonder for the first time together.  Thank you for introducing me to the Container Store.  *Sigh*  Thank you for the lasagna.  Thank you for being so FUN!!!!  I just love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - your first project looks great! Nice job! Practice, Practice, Practice. - I had soo much fun with the Hassel Family. I love you all! See you Saturday!