4.01.2010

Happy Birthday Daddio!!!!

Happy Birthday Dad!  This day is so appropriate for you for so many reasons.  Thank you for sharing your wonderful sense of humor with us all.  Thank you for passing on the juke box in your head.  I just love having a song for ANY situation.  
Thanks for being the best Dad!

Thank you for helping everyone.  Thank you for being an amazing friend.  Thank you for teaching me to love.  

Thank you for always having a smile and giving smiles.  I love you!  Hippy Bathday Fajah!  Happy Birthday too!  MUAH!

2 comments:

kwpershey said...

Awww - your dad is such a great guy!

Helena said...

I miss my dad so much. He was a zappy, fun-loving, sweet guy. Patient, kind and very witty! As I can see your own father is!

Some people are only on loan......so make the most of them.!