9.12.2009

Murderous

I was washing out a couple of towels in the bathroom sink.  They had some soaking time so I was wringing them out.  When I went to hang them on the towel rack I saw something in the toilet.  My first thought was "EEEWWW!  Who didn't flush the toilet!?!?"  Then I looked in.  It was a mouse.  Swimming in my toilet!!!!  The love of living things in me peaked out and I actually thought of saving it.  Then the mouse dropping cleaner in me thought of what Brian would say to me if I took it out of the toilet.  So...I flushed it.  I felt AWFUL!!!!!  I still feel awful!  It was awful!

The irony of the whole thing is that Michael got "Flushed Away" on DVD earlier that day.  The next morning he wanted to watch it upon waking.  He has no idea what took place over night.  I have a new appreciation for looking in the toilet before sitting.  I laugh out loud every time Roddie takes that plunge.  As much as I appreciate living in the country I do hope our next home isn't surrounded by fields.  :º)

1 comment:

kwpershey said...

Oh. my. goodness.

ew.

This reminds me of a really unpleasant experience involving a chipmunk at Blossom Music Center.

I'm double checking everything until the shock wears off!!!